Wholesale Bulk Disinfectant Wipes
White label option available at NO additional cost. Place your logo on our bulk disinfectant wipes to help your business thrive during the pandemic.
With demand for sanitization products skyrocketing due to Corona Virus, shelves have become empty and online stores have sold out. Whether you’re looking to sell our disinfectant wipes or use them for your business, hospital, school or other institution, we can help!
Minimum order quantity is 5,000 units and shipping time is roughly 2-3 weeks, depending on final destination.
$0 Design Fee
Private Label: Our Bulk Disinfectant Wipes, Your Brand!
One of the most effective ways to combat the novel Corona Virus aside from using hand sanitizer is consistent use of disinfectant wipes.
Virus clings to surfaces and can stay alive for days at a time. With surging demand from consumers and institutions alike, there is a massive opportunity.
We can place your label on our disinfectant wipes for free to help you grow your sales and increase brand equity with your customers.
Save Over 50% On Retail Prices!
By buying wholesale disinfectant wipes, you save over 50% on retail pricing. For example, Clorox wipes on Target that are currently sold out sell for $5.99 as a three pack. For a total of 75 wipes, the price per wipe is $0.057. Our bulk disinfectant wipes come in units of 400 wipes at a price of $9.57, breaking down to $0.023 per wipe.
Who's In Need Of Bulk Disinfectant Wipes?
Due to the surge in demand, shortages of these critical supplies will likely be around for months. Institutions of all kinds are in need of wipes to protect their employees, patients and students.
Hospitals across the US are in critical need of personal protective equipment to keep their staff and patients safe from infection. We can provide medical institutions the bulk disinfectant wipes they need to maintain safe surfaces for everyone. Call us today if you need large quantities of disinfectant wipes for your practice or hospital.
Schools & Universities
There is a lot of uncertainty about when schools plan to reopen. Educators across the US are now scrambling to establish protocols to expedite the process. PPE and large quantities of disinfectant wipes will be critically important for a safe reopening plan. Call us today if your school district is in need of disinfectant wipes in large quantities.
Consumer searches on Google went from 159,640 “disinfectant wipes” searches in January, to over 10 MILLION in March. With even the largest retailers out of stock on these critical supplies, you can be the savior for households across the nation. With our private label program you can help your customers in their most significant time of need.
“Viruses can live anywhere from hours to days on hard surfaces like metal and plastic. So regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like door knobs, desks and faucets.”
~ Dr. Jerome Adams, US Surgeon General
Our White Label Process
As mentioned above, our white label bulk disinfectant wipes come with a $0 design fee. Here’s our process:
- Contact us and tell us how many units of wipes you would like to order.
- We’ll send you our pricing and you complete a purchase order for the established quantity. (Minimum order is 5,000 units)
- Once the deposit is paid we’ll request your brand’s logo file and place the color you want on the label.
- Once approved production will start on your branded disinfectant wipes.
- Delivery takes roughly 2-3 weeks depending on your final destination.
Wholesale Disinfectant Wipe Order Request Form
If you are interested in procuring our bulk disinfectant wipes, please fill out the form and an associate will reach out to you shortly to discuss details.
Minimum Order Quantity: 5,000 units (no exceptions)
Price break at 100,000 units (no less)
If it can be proven the order will be for a government agency, medical institution or school we can offer a discount.
Tap button below to call if you have any questions.
Wholesale Bulk Disinfectant Wipe FAQ's
Most frequent questions and answers.
Are These Wipes Made In The United States?
No. Our wipes are shipped direct from a manufacturer in Israel to the location of your choice. The facility is registered with the EPA. Domestic producers simply cannot keep up with the surge in demand for these items.
How Many Wipes Come In One Container/Unit?
Each extra large bulk disinfectant wipe container comes with a roll of 400 wipes. For reference, the standard Clorox brand disinfectant wipes come in containers of 35 wipes each.
What Is The Delivery Time?
Delivery time for our bulk wipes is determined from the day of final artwork/logo approval. It typically takes 2-3 weeks from that date to receive your order of wipes.
Can These Be Used On Humans?
No! These are not to be confused with “sanitary wipes” for babies or sensitive female areas. These are commercial grade disinfectant wipes that should only be used on surfaces to combat lingering virus particles. Do not ever use these wipes to sanitize your hands. Make sure to convey this information to your consumers.
Should I Use Gloves While Using These Wipes?
Yes, our wholesale disinfectant wipes contain chemicals strong enough to kill 99.9% of virus and bacteria. As usage increases among consumers and health professionals, it’s important you wear gloves while using this product, especially if you are a frequent user to protect your hands.
What Would These Containers Retail At?
Target is currently selling 75 wipes for $5.99. This breaks down to a retail price of around $0.57/wipe. A retailer on line is currently selling a pack of 160 wipes for $31.99, so this pack of 400 wipes can easily sell for $40+. Our current price for wholesale buyers and medical institutions is $9.57 per 400 wipes, not including shipping.
Tips From the CDC
The Centers for Disease Control has given a number of tips when it comes to cleaning and disinfecting homes and other public places like schools and healthcare facilities:
- When cleaning and disinfecting with harsh chemicals, it’s important to wear disposable gloves and have proper ventilation.
- Clean commonly touched surfaces with soap and water, then use disinfectant wipes or liquids.
- Practice routine cleaning of surfaces that come into contact frequently by people.
- Always read the labels on your disinfectant products to ensure safe usage.
- Common areas that should be cleaned regularly include: doorknobs, tables, light switches, handles of any kind, countertops, desks, phones, toilets, keyboards, faucets sinks, etc.
- Use the warmest water possible for laundering your clothes or the clothes of someone infected.
- Wear disposable gloves if handling laundry that was worn by someone that is or was recently sick.
- Dirty laundry from someone who is sick CAN be washed with healthy people’s items.
- Do not shake dirty laundry, whether the person wearing them is sick or asymptomatic.
- Wash your handsimmediately after handling dirty laundry,